KHW: What the? Can I even get married?
KHW: I was taken aback and I found it funny
On the 6th of Discovery Channel Korea’s ‘We Became A Family” (WBF), a family formed through only ties was born.
On WBF, Kang Hyewon selected a new family member through a family drawing vending machine. She received a piece of paper and met with the owners of the same phrase/picture found on the paper and started their lives together.
Kang Hyewon participated in a special wedding. She went to the meeting place and said, “I hope the counterpart is someone I can be comfortable with.”
Kang Hyewon and Lee Daehwi, who became a family, completed the wedding ceremony with a photo with a fresh smile against the background of flying petals.
original post: here
1. What is this???? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ WGM again?
2. Old-fashioned, this looks like those show formats from 10 years ago
3. But why are they refilming WGM?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It’s giving me chills seriously
5. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ They just have a brother-sister chemistryㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ This is both sad and funny
6. I seriously got shocked
7. It feels like WGM but they’re cute
8. If you watched the broadcast, you’d know they are way too close, like brothers and sistersㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ As soon as they saw each other, they both said “What are you doing here?”
9. They just look like nuna-dongsaengs, there’s nothing to hate about them
10. They look like siblingsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ