“What ugly men are getting wrong is that it’s not because they’re ugly that they can’t date. It’s because their lack of charms is what makes them truly ugly and unable to date. There are men who are physically ugly but charming.
It’s also untrue that handsome and pretty people naturally get to date while ugly people can’t.
In you’re truly insisting you’re ugly and have no charms, and to top if off, you also have inferiority complex, you need to work on yourself if you believe you’re this ugly. Don’t stay ugly.
If you don’t have any popularity with women, and you can’t date, and seeing this, your inferiority complex is growing and it even affects your personality weirdly, women will dislike you even more.”
original post: here
1. For realㅋㅋㅋ If you’re lashing your anger out and shouting “WHY IS NOBODY DATING ME!!!!!!!!” who would want to even date you…
2. She told you to stop being uglyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
3. For real, put some effort
4. There’s a correlation between appearance and dating ability but it’s not cause-and-effect
5. If you have a nice personality and you’re charming, people will naturally flock to you… Start from looking at whether people are around you firstㅋ
6. A similar example would be short men, the reason for women not wanting to date short guys isn’t because of their height, but because of their inferiority complex that is severe…
7. Facts explosionㅋㅋㅋㅋ
8. I’ve never seen people who have a moderate amount of wit and a good personality not being able to date… If you groom yourself, you have wit and personality, you’re already above averageㅇㅇ
9. Personality is seriously the most important
10. For real, everyone can date…. Your inferiority complex is the issue