“Is it common for girls to look at BL?
My girlfriend said that she reads/watches BL
But to be honest, I feel repulsed by it
Why would she tell me that… it feels too TMI”
– I look at them but I don’t say it ㅋㅋㄱ
– I went to an all-girls middle and high school and 50% of the girls around me watch it
– The market for BL’s stories is indeed really big but I don’t tell anyone except for the people close to me
– I look at it but I don’t say it… But we talk about it among close friendsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ nowadays, dramas, webtoons and animes are all so diverse so
– I can’t differentiate whether it’s a lot or not but if you look at web short stories or webtoons, their popularity is no joke so uhm… it’s not that I don’t read it but maybe not in front of everyone?
“- I’ve never read any…
– I read them but saying that you read them is impressive
– Me too I would hate it if my boyfriend told me that he looks at GL
– I’ve never been into web short stories or webtoon so I never read any BLs but looking around, it is way~~~~~~~~~y more common than I thoughtㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ”
original post: here
1. In my school, 1/3 kids watch it
2. I’ve never read any up until I was 37. But there are so many people promoting it on TheQoo that I started reading it and now… but thinking back, in my middle and high school, the % of kids reading BLs were about 20%?
3. 7 out of 10 of my friends read them, they even talk about it now
4. I don’t read it…
5. Me too, I’ve been into sports BL recently so I looked up other BLs too. But why would you tell anyone ㅜ
6. If I think back about my school days, if you fangirled on idols, you most probably read it but I haven’t read any since I became an adult
7. I would say 2/10 friends read it?
8. Me and everyone around me read it
9. Around 50%?
10. There are a f*cking lot of people who read it but don’t tell anyone so you can’t rely on asking people around you. Especially for webtoons, so many people read them