And Korean pizza
Comments about Korean pizza:
– I like Korean food. But their pizzas are terrible
– I was horrified when I ordered cheese pizza in Korea for the first time. What’s up with putting corn on their pizza! No but why would you do that????
– The only thing that I don’t miss about Korea is their pizzas
– What the f*ck
– I’m not joking, but I also thought that putting potato on your pizzas was weird at first. But now I like it a lot
> What about the sweet potato mousse?
– I don’t know what’s the issue here. Corn and cheese are a winning combination. I don’t think that enhancing the “fusion” taste is an issue
– People weirdly hate Korean pizza. But I’m not embarrassed to say that I like Korean pizzas. Of course, it’s a lot different than the pizza I grew up eating but I think that there’s an Asian charm to Korean pizzas
– They look good
– Nobody is mentioning bulgogi on pizza! I seriously like it but I still think that putting corn on pizza is kinda so-so…
– This is a positive change for pizza
– It looks so good!
– How are these pizzas…
– I can hear Italian chefs crying from here
original post: here
1. Yup I don’t care about what other people’s tastes are ㅋㅋㅋ I freaking like it
2. Korean people like it so that’s why it’s Korean pizza~
3. How is only having cheese on a bread good?
4. Even as a Korean, I don’t like it when there’s too much toppingsㅋㅋ I like it with only pepperonis
5. I find corn pizzas the best though
6. American pizzas are too salty and heavy though ㅜㅜ
7. I pity the people who don’t know about Korean pizzas ㅠㅠ
8. Korean pizzas are f*cking delicious though. Sweet potato mousse is love
9. Put them all in my mouth
10. I… can’t eat Korean pizzas…… ㅜㅜ because there’s none where I live