BTS Shrine in the cave of the Baijashi site (?)
weekdays: 10:00~18:00 ( summer ), 10:00~16:00 ( winter )
Piping fee: 2,000 yen/person (~20$)
BTS Shrine Moriya Miyazi (?) special prayer: 5000 yen
6/13 BTS anniversary festival
Shining touristy place next to the sea
◯ If you come by car
◯ When coming by train or bus
This is the statue that they worship, they just changed the name to BTS
I don’t know if copyright and display rights have been negotiated. I was surprised to see it for the first time today too
original post: here
1. Are they crazy? They not only violated copyrights and proprietary rights but they’re also earning money on their back?
2. Didn’t Japan also built a shrine for Johnnys? Looks like their laws think this is okay
3. Just why??? They crossed the line
4. ???? No but why would they do this for another country’s singers???? What is Hybe doing? Please catch them fast
5. It’s even more hilarious because Japan is the one doing thisㅋㅋㅋ Aren’t they the ones who go absolutely nuts over proprietary rights;;;;; Why are they now using BTS to earn money…
6. Crazy bast*rds they make me want to swear
7. Yah just go make a shrine for Arashi insteadㅋㅋ Don’t sell other countries’ idols and earn profit for yourself. It’s not like they’ll give that money to Hybe either.
8. ….? This is something I could’ve never imagined
9. Everyone is trying to claim BTS as their own, this is f*cking dumbfounding
10. Seriously what are they doing??????