Actor Yoo Seung-ho transfers to YG Entertainment.
As a result of the report from News 1 on the 21st, Yoo Seung Ho has decided to join YG Entertainment and is coordinating details regarding the exclusive contract.
YG Entertainment, to which Yoo Seung Ho transferred, is a large entertainment company with many K-pop idols and actors. Actors Kim Hee Ae, Cha Seung Won, Choi Ji Woo, Jang Hyeon Seong, Yoo Inna, Jeong Hye Young, Kang Dong Won, Lee Sung Kyung, Jang Kiyong, Lee Suhyeok, and Kyung Sujin belong to YG Entertainment.
1. I hope he picks better work
2. As an acting agency, this is way better compared to his old agency, but Burning Sun’s impression is still too big…ㅜ
3. Meanwhile, people watched ‘World of the Married’ just fineㅋㅋㅋ That’s his job, of course he’ll go with a company with good networks
7. If you’ve noticed the trend, people wouldn’t care as long as he picks a good drama…ㅋㅋ
8. I hope he hits big. He seems to be struggling with works, every time he picks one it falls flat. Maybe because the company has a big say on what he chooses?
9. Just why must he???? There are so many companies out there, just why this one?ㅠ
10. YG seriously pushes their actors very well, they’re not signing a contract for nothing. Of course the company as a whole is a disappointment, but even ordinary people would want to join a conglomerate no matter how problematic they are, so why shouldn’t he want to join a conglomerate too? All humans‘ hearts are the same. He wants to bring food to the table