Daebak, we can finally get rid of all the masks nowㅠ
You may be wondering how the new government’s quarantine policy will change as the number of COVID-19 patients is rapidly increasing day by day.
President-elect Yoon Suk-Yeol announced that he would greatly loosen COVID-related regulations and immediately review and compensate the damage to the self-employed and small business owners at the transition committee.
President-elect Yoon Seok-yeol has maintained a critical attitude toward restrictions on business such as restaurants and cafes.
He also emphasized that small business owners and the self-employed should be fully compensated.
[Yoon Suk-yeol / President-elect: We plan to immediately form a takeover committee and review the quarantine and treatment issues, including compensation for economic loss for the self-employed and small business owners and emergency relief for these people.]
He also criticized the government for effectively neglecting patients with home treatment for COVID-19 patients.
[Yoon Suk-yeol / President-elect: Aren’t we the world’s number one COVID infected country? What do we do with taxes? Will you treat me, give me medicine, or just let me sit at home and take care of myself? Do you know how the low-income self-employed people finds you funny and sad? You can’t even address the constitutional rights of these people.]
My plan is to procure 50 trillion won for damages to the self-employed and provide sufficient compensation, and to lift practically all social distancing measures, such as restrictions on meetings and business hours.
[Professor Jeong Ki-seok, Hallym University Sacred Heart Hospital / Yoon Suk-yeol, Camp Corona Crisis Response Committee Chairman: The mitigation strategy is very scientific and will be solved based on statistics. Even if a certain degree of infection is tolerated, we should be able to go back to our society.]
In addition, if a new mutation emerges within this year and social distancing is inevitable, we plan to implement a clear compensation plan for small business owners and self-employed people at the same time.
At the same time, the wearing of outdoor masks will be abolished, but the use of indoor masks will be decided flexibly while looking at the corona epidemic situation.
original post: here
1. This isn’t good at all… I’ll start avoiding everyone who isn’t wearing their mask in the streets now
2. People who like this, you won’t be able to complain about people coughing wihtout their masks thenㅎ.. I hate this
3. But masks are already not an obligation outdoors
4. I hate this… It’s not only endangering yourself if you decide to not wear masks
5. Huh… but I’ll keep wearing it
6. Huh? This is wrong, you can easily catch COVID outdoors, what is he saying?
7. This is good, only the people who feels endangered can continue to wear wasks
8. I like this. You can remove if you feel like it. You should of course still be careful with it and the people who want to stay careful can keep wearing the masks. Right now, COVID is almost as inoffensive as flu, we don’t need to keep wearing masks forever and we should be able to come back to normal society
9. I’m so used to it now that I’ll keep wearing it
10. This should be a freedom to everyone just as much for the people who don’t want to wear them, they should have the freedom to not wear them no? Even though I got used to everyone wearing themㅠㅠㅠㅠ