– Garam-ah, how have you been? Please take care of yourself. You are so pretty when you smile don’t lose your bright smile. Garam-ah~ You look strong on the outside, but you are so soft on the inside ㅠㅠ Even though you went through this at a young age, I sincerely hope you are doing well. ㅠㅠ I remember why you started, no matter what happens, I will support and protect you. Forget the past and focus on the present. I miss you and I always love you, Garamie. Fighting!!!
#Garam-ah_I will only look at you
Garam: Thank you <3 you can breathe now!!!!!!
original post: here
1. Forget the past and focus on the presentㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Meanwhile the victim is living in agony in the present because of the past;
2. You can leave now!!!!!!!!
> ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ This is so funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
3. Face of steel
4. “You went through so much at a young age”ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Just what did she go through?
5. Wow this one is legendary
6. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ The pastㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I wonder if that fan would be able to make a comment like that if they went to the same school as her
7. Why would she need to forget the past? This is so annoyingㅋㅋ like singers like fans~
8. Looking at the way the fan writes, they can’t be living a normal life either..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ They never met her in real life, yet they claim she looks strong on the outside and soft in the insideㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Brainless
9. This seems like an international fan? With the way they made all those typos, it has to…
10. They might need to hold their breath again
[instiz] DETAILS ABOUT THE ARTICLE 17-1-5 THAT GARAM RECEIVED
“was punished by receiving 6 hours of special education according to Article 17-1 #5 of the Act on the Prevention and Countermeasure of School Violence. “
About the #5 measure,
This is a measure to help the perpetrators improve their perception of “violence” and reflect on their own actions with the help of experts when it seems difficult to ‘reflect on their actions’ through volunteer activities.
“Response from the Ministry of Education’s School Violence/Sexual Violence Counselor”
Considering that the questioner as inquired about the Article 17 (1) #5 of the Act on the Prevention and Countermeasures of School Violence Act (Completion of Special Education or Psychotherapy by Specialists Inside and Outside of School) […]
This is one of the measures taken against the assailant. In other words, it is a measure imposed on the perpetrators of school violence and the perpetrator must fulfill it.
About the #5 measure:
When it seems difficult for the offender to reflect on his/her actions through volunteering activities, etc., it is a measure to improve the perception of violence with the help of experts and to reflect on his/her own actions.
#1~#7 are for on campus crimes and #8~#9 are off campus
#6 is a suspension of class attendance, #7 is a class change.
#5 seems to be applied to especially high level
original post: here
1. Wow imagine being at a level when you find it hard to reflect on your own actions…
3. For cases when it’s hard to reflect on your own action << That seals the deal..
4. #5 is the highest level of punishment from a school’s perspective
5. In general, no matter how severe the bullying is at school, they always end up with volunteering work
6. She’s a tough one, even for people who get into car accidents, they end up doing volunteering work. There are lots of incidents that are resolved with volunteering work, meanwhile she’s on the next level
7. The case which is hard for her to reflect on her own actions…
8. And they want to keep a kid like her???? Ah I can’t understand
9. I’ve never seen a female student get the #5 sentence once
10. Wow everyone usually just writes a letter of reflection and will try anything they can to get their sentence lessened, she’s seriously legendary