ITZY appeared as dream mentors to support the dreams of a total of 20 children, and gave honest advice by answering the children’s questions sincerely. They also taught the point choreography of ‘DALLA DALLA’ and ‘WANNABE’.
Itzy said, “We worked hard to prepare a dream mentoring program to give meaningful time to our those who are dreaming, but it turns out that we were the ones who received more strength.” “We will be supporting all our friends who are dashing towards their dreams in the future”.
original post: here
1. This one’s quite funny tooㅋㅋ
3. While having a school violence member?
4. Are they mentoring delinquents youth?
5. I thought this might be an article from some years ago, but turns out it’s from a few days ago
6. What crime did the other members commit? ㅋ
7. Ah this is a comedy
8. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Who should be mentoring who?
9. JYP who mediaplayed their personality the most, meanwhile they will still leave the DUI and school violence in their companyㅋ
10. JYP, the ones who look at personality