Looks like international fans have been able to find Mnet’s low data on global votes
original post: here
1. No but this looks even weirder than the digital scores
2. You can tell it’s blatantly rigged. The digital scores, the votes, everything
3. WJSN especially had lots of narratives and screen timeㅋㅋ If you watched the broadcast, you can tell that they wanted to make them stand out the most… no but this just makes the other teams awkward
4. Jjang-Viviz you can tell that their votes were good
5. If they performed life and went all-in with their stage quality, they could’ve won #1 fair squareㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ But they won #1 without performing live and with those weird scores, of course it’s all thanks to the company’s backingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Who even believe they were #1?????
6. As expected, it’s Starship againㅋㅋㅋ We told you that you’d be caught, WJSN’s Fans Choice votes were so low, are they illiterate?
7. They were in the lower ranks for digital, and if you look at all the indicators, Hyolyn had twice the amount of their scores in all of them. But they insisted in squeezing them within the top3 and it was already blatant riggingㅋㅋㅋㅋ Even when we have posts claiming the data looked weird, they try to stay blinded when it’s irrefutableㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
8. LOONA, Viviz, fighting
9. The digital scores are also weird
10. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ What is this