Even the song choices are NCT songs
If you pass the final round, you could debut under NCT
original post: here
1. What is this…? I don’t really know this group but this is too much
2. Stop… just make a new group already
3. I get that this is their world view but they are way too invested in this;;;;;;
4. I’m an idol fan but aside from a few famous members, I have no idea who the other members are… I also don’t know which team the famous members are from.. is this normal?
5. I feel like with the existing NCT members, it’s already so overwhelming. Why are they so obsessed with this infinite concept?
6. I don’t know any of the new NCT members aside from the ones who debuted in the first group… So are they just gonna keep on changing the groups? What happens when a member graduate? I wonder how the fandom will react.. So are there no event for members who leave?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I just don’t know what’s going on there
7. It’s not that this system doesn’t fit with Korean people’s tastes. The foreigners view them even weirder than us. The more a group grows, the more their identity becomes important. They are just taking a failed Japanese system
8. This is honestly the male version of AKB
9. Ah they still can’t let go of this stupidity. Why not make a new group?
10. Can they take care of the members they already have?ㅎ🙃
11. This is not it..
12. So are they getting rid of the graduation system? When NCT Dream were crying during their concert, I thought that their system was like that of Morning Musume and AKB and found it interesting
13. So they are not giving a group to the kids who debuted last year?
14. Give Sungchan and Shotaro their fixed unit…