original post: here
1. Her butt didn’t fit the dress so she only wore it on the red carpet for the picture. When she went to the event, she was wearing a replica. If she was gonna do that, then why even damage that dress? Seems like she wants to become a historical icon like Marilyn Monroe but her greed is too much. What is she doing ruining the dress like that?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
2. She made holes in it?
3. She deserves the criticism;;
3. The Marilyn Monroe dress was made to match her skin so it was purposely made to look see-through and sparkle under the light. Because of Kim’s tan, it doesn’t even match her skin..
4. The original owner of that dress lent it to her and she got their consent so what’s the issue here?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
6. The dress is ruined… I knew this was gonna happen
7. Ah… this is just a f*cking shame….
8. Why did they give her permission to wear it? It’s not like this wasn’t something they couldn’t expect…
9. The owner of the dress isn’t even mad at her so why are people getting bad on their behalf? It’s not like this dress was so important for history
10. It’s not like she forced them to lend her the dress and she even paid for it no? You can tell right away that her body is different. Do you think that the lender is a fool?
11. It’s really ruined… but since she got the permission from the owner, she probably compensated for the loss so why are people so eager to hate on her?
12. Shouldn’t you guys hate on the person who lent it to her instead?