“Height in cm – 120 = your target weight”
“I think that you need to be so skinny that people go “you’re too skinny!!!!!!!” to appear pretty on TV.”
original post: here
1. When I was 45 kg at 163 cm, people were always telling me to gain weight because I didn’t look good…
2. I can relate. When I was 49 kg at 165 cm, I felt like my legs and upper body looked chubbier in videos..
3. But when I was 46-47 kg at 166 cm, people were saying that I looked scary because of how skinny I was
4. They’re telling me to be 30 kg? They’re crazy
5. So 37 kg????
6. When I was 44 kg at 164 cm, my nickname was thorn…
7. So I should be 48 kg??? In my early 20’s when I was 51 kg, people said that I was nothing but bones…
8. The difference between my height and weight is 118 but I don’t look skinny at all… maybe because I have too much fat ㅠㅠㅠ
9. That doesn’t even only apply to idols nowadays. That’s what people try to achieve
10. So 50 kg for me. When I was 54-55 kg, people called me skinny but idols’ cases must be intense