B.I and LOONA’s Chuu are releasing a special collaboration!
On June 23, Dingo Music announced through their YouTube channel community that B.I and LOONA’s Chuu were releasing a collaboration single titled “Lullaby” (literal translation).
The collaboration is part of Dingo’s “Plus Change” project and comes after the release of “Enough” by Jung Yu Mi, Colde, and APRO. To add even more surprise to this collab, it was also revealed that LOONA’s Chuu had tried rap making for the upcoming track. “Lullaby” will drop on June 27 at 6 p.m. KST.
original post: here
1. Is he the B.I that I know?
2. ??? This is such an interesting pairing
3. I would’ve never imagined this duo….
4. What the?
6. B.I? The kid who did drug..?
7. Ah f*ck, I thought it was about Bewhy and was clapping while clicking in. What is this?
10. Wow I saw this yesterday and thought it was fake… turns out it’s not….
12. Isn’t he a druggie?? Why make a collab with a kid like him?…