SM Entertainment will be launching its newest mobile fan community, ‘KWANGYA CLUB’.
A fan community centered around official fan club services, ‘KWANGYA CLUB’ is expected to launch its beta version in July for approximately 2 months, before its full launch in September. The community will offer services for fans of SM Entertainment artists like Kangta, BoA, TVXQ, Super Junior, Girls’ Generation, SHINee, EXO, Red Velvet, NCT 127, NCT Dream, WayV, aespa, and more, and features a free ‘BASIC’ membership, as well as a paid annual membership, or ‘ACE’ membership.
Beginning on June 23, SM Entertainment will launch ‘ACE’ membership recruitments for NCT Dream and aespa ahead of the community service’s beta run. ‘KWANGYA CLUB’ is expected to offer various fan club services to fans both in Korea and abroad, with special content and perks for ‘ACE’ members.
Meanwhile, SM Entertainment also intends on launching a series of KWANGYA brand content throughout 2022, including the ‘MUSIC NATION SMTOWN META-PASSPORT’ digital membership service, culture experience space exhibitions ‘KWANGYA@SEOUL’ and ‘KWANGYA@LA’, plus more.
1. Wow, let’s walk across Kwangya~~ (t/n: Next Level lyrics)
2. They really made me hate the word Kwangya ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ But I’m ready to spend that 35,000 won
3. I hope JYP doesn’t go there…
4. Even though I cringe at the word Kwangya, I like it…
5. What’s the difference with this and Lysn?
6. They’re f*cking losing their minds when are they planning to stop? This is just so dumbfounding that I can only laugh. For real, did they think that the reactions would be good?
7. I thought we were talking about real clubs where you can drink and danceㅋㅋㅋㅋ
8. F*cking sucks… But I hope my bias go there
9. Kwangya Club…? Let me out please
10. Just give us comebacks instead f*ck
[instiz] SM, OPENING THE ‘KWANGYA CLUB’ FAN COMMUNITY IN JULY… THE FUTURE WORLD OF ENTERTAINMENT
1. Can’t they just stick to Lysn?
2. Ah Pink Blood could’ve been way betterㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅜ What the hell is Kwanya Club? It looks like I’ll never be able to return…
3. Freaking sucks. What’s up with the name? Ah seriously this is annoying
4. “Kwangya Club”ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
5. That nameㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Seriously why are they doing thisㅠㅠㅠ
6. Yah.. We said we’re not going to Kwangya
7. The name is seriously awfully annoying
8. When you shorten it, it’s KwangKeulㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ (t/n: it’s the sound of mouse clicking very fast)
9. How are they not embarrassed… Seriously can they stop shoving down our throats
10. Is this really they could do with the name…🤦♀️