This was an article that came out at 3 PM today.
Nam Joohyuk’s side is said to have never confirmed the facts directly with the victim while the school violence allegations were raised twice. It means that they only listened to Nam Joohyuk’s own position and released their statement.
(Another part from the same article)
However, regarding the details of the expose, they said, “we have nothing to say. For now, the position that (the accusations) are groundless is all we have to say.” They also did not disclose the actions that they will take regarding the expose. All they said was “we will share the position as soon as things have cleared up”.
I think that they’ll release a statement soon.
original post: here
1. So they didn’t confirm anything and went straight into suing?ㅋㅋㅋ
2. They won’t confirm if anything is true and start by suingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ this company is acting like an iljin
3. At this point, they don’t even need to say anything anymore. Farewell
4. I’m not taking any sides but if Nam Joohyuk refuted everything and said that all was slander, then shouldn’t they obviously sue the exposers? This could be defamation… Anyways, I hope that they reveal everything and nobody lives in injustice
5. I feel like if they believe their actors, this is not so unfathomable… but I hope we’ll get the truth soon
6. I wonder with what confidence they are doing this;;
7. Seems like both of the leads of Start-Up are gonna go
8. But if these were all fake, I think that they should just sue the exposers without contacting them. What do you want them to discuss..? Of course, this is under the presumption that everything is indeed fake
9. Then does that mean that the accusations are true? What a disappointment
10. Jo Byeongkyu did the same, Ok Joohyun did the same.. seems like the trend is just to sue first while staying silent