For me it’s pronunciation and diction…? I feel like facial expressions are hard to miss
original post: here
1. When I feel like they’re acting or not…?
2. I’m not sure I have clear standards, but I’ve actually seen a lot of actors with awkward facial expressions…
3. I feel like when I realize that they’re acting? It’s like I’m not watching a person act but a statue, they give me the impression they can’t act
4. I’m really bad at telling a good and bad actor apart, but when they make the script look like they’re reading off a book, I really think they can’t do it…
5. Whenever they break the flow after I’m already immersed in the show
6. For me when they make me feel like ‘I’m acting right now’? There are instances when their enunciation and expressions give it away
7. The pronunciation.. This is the most important. How to put this. I feel like for some of them, I can’t understand a single thing they’re saying because they’re too focused on looking pretty
8. Enunciation, pronunciation, reading the script without their soul and someone who doesn’t understand their character at all. This especially stands out
9. When their expressions are so awkward that I don’t even get their emotion
10. When I start feeling uncomfortable watching their actingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ When I feel uncomfortable with their acting skills, I can’t get imsersed in the show at all..