It took over a year to get their approval. After Park Hyungjoon, the mayor of Busan, was elected last year, a full-fledged persuasion work continued. This is the story of BTS, who was appointed as the ambassador for the 2030 Busan World Expo (Busan Expo) on the 19th.
Earlier, there was an anecdote where Secretary Park, who was the Deputy Mayor of Economic Affairs of Busan, visited Jimin’s father and persuaded him to drink wine with him. Jimin’s father runs a large cafe in Daeyeon-dong, Busan. It is said that Jungkook’s father, who heard the news through Jimin’s father, also replied, “I will try [to persuade them].” Jimin really loved [the idea] too.”
Seriously going all the way to their families to pressure them is too much
original post: here
1. Why are these Busan people crossing the line all the time? And now they’re calling it their ‘pride’… Seriously their heads are too think
2. Ugh.. this is not it
3. Wow this is so low, what are they doing?
4. Do you really need to go this far..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ….
5. No but of course he probably loves Busan a lot, but they shouldn’t go this far.. Why would you even approach their families.. The members are also trying to protect their families, who do they think they are?
6. Huh…..? Why are they like that…..??? Are they crazy?
7. No but you don’t have to go this far. If our kids think that this is a good cause, I’m sure they’d gladly participate. No but they should stop expecting this much from expecting so much from Bangtan. The same thing applies to their Busan concert. Seriously they’re going to perform in such a crappy place and it’s known to have a messy entrance, if you’re going to call BTS, at least rent a real concert hall
8. It’s hilarious that now they call it their ‘pride’. I’m getting tired of those officials using BTS under the pretext of national prestige
9. Were they expecting the fans to go “Wow this is amazing ><👍”? Seriously are they insane???????
10. I didn’t know Jimin’s father ran a cafe? Wow