[theqoo] MIN HEE JIN AGAIN… (WORK THAT MIN HEEJIN DISPLAYED)
A middle-aged male narrator rides around the streets at night when he bumps into a 15-year-old girl named Melody Nelson, who was riding a bicycle, and falls in love with her. If you look at her name and mention that she was flying to Sunderland at the end, you realize that Melody Nelson is a British national if . The narrator falls in love with Melody Nelson and meets her at a hotel, but one day she dies in a plane crash while flying to Sunderland. The conclusion is that the narrator can’t forget Melody and remember her as a ghost.
…You can’t tell me this is some damn wholesome content. Gainsbourg (author of Melody Nelson) read Vladimir Nabokov’s Lolita and was very impressed by it so much so that he even wanted to make a music album with Lolita, so he tried to buy the rights. But he couldn’t because Stanley Kubrick bought it first.
1. She f*cking makes me want to vomit, she’s nasty;;;;
2. Wow seriously is she really a p**dophile?
3. She does have a creepy obsession
4. Her taste are young kids ew
5. Wow seriously her taste is pretty consistent
6. I want to be careful with accusations like that so I didn’t say anything, but she really seems to have a some kind of s*xual orientation towards this. Oof. But the fact that she can make this look pretty is dangerous in itself
7. She’s the middle aged man loving young girls
8. Does she want to become a middle aged man? I f*cking can’t understand her. She’s been doing this kind of thing so seriously for over 10 yearsㅋㅋ
9. It keeps on coming.. I’m a bit disgustedㅜ
10. Lolita is seriously written by a mentally disabled person, at this rate, she’s probably not even aware that she has an issue. Sexualizing children is a disease…
11. Wow wow wow wow… This is getting too much
12. Are they really taking a person like her to produce idols who are minors…
13. Aren’t Hybe’s high ranked officials all p**dophiles?
Regardless of whether they’re men or women, why are they all like that?
Why are they all trying to project their distorted view of s*xuality to us by using those female idols who are still minors?
14. She’s even spending effort to purposefully look for works like that
15. There were already lots of conversations around her during her SM days, but at that time, because they were able to use their own artists as a shield, it’s only started to blow up now. Maybe because the people who were stanning SM idols thought that this person had some kind of talent to be in charge of all these idols, and she was able to wrap herself in a good image
[theqoo] RIGHT NOW, MIN HEEJIN’S IG PICTURES ARE BECOMING CONTROVERSIAL (NSWF)
Literally translated as ‘I’ll Take Her Like a Father’
The title alone is…. Not normal
In order to convince Raimonda, a wealthy noble woman, to finance his project for a holiday resort, Saverio gets engaged to Clotilde, her mentally-disturbed and sex-obsessed adolescent daughter. He plans to have her kidnapped and raped by an accomplice so she won’t be a virgin anymore and he’ll have an excuse to get out of the impending marriage. But what he doesn’t plan is to fall in love with the girl…
+ Actually, I correct the storyline. It’s not incest, but he’s engaged to and having sex with a mentally retarded minor.
Yet another uploaded movie scene with a big age difference, the female lead is 18 and the male is 58.
The international fans have been swearing at her even before the t-shirt incident
1. You can really see inside her mind in Firetruck’s MV
2. Hul… She kinda looks like she has some kind of sexual desires leaning to that side?? Is is right to have her in charge of kids?? Legally, isn’t this an issue?
3. I’m weirded out that nobody has ever suspected her before. I wonder what Min Heejin’s admirers have been saying about her all this time? This is giving me goosebumps
4. She’s straight up a p**dophile???? The more I scrolled the more disgusted I felt
5. But watching the MVs released by that new group, I kinda got that strange feeling. That she doesn’t really care about the fact that they’re so young
6. Why does she even like stuff like that? It looks so countrifiedㅋㅋ
7. Seriously I’m impressed that someone like that has never gotten into a controversy before
8. If you’re wondering what has been said about SHINee, look at this https://theqoo.net/square/173842890
9. Go to jailㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
10. It could be so dangerous if people who don’t know anything end up consuming this and get brainwashed by this. I bet a lot of young kids will like idols like them too
[theqoo] HYBE WHO HAD 2 CONTROVERSIES INVOLVING MINORS ON COMMUNITIES SITES THIS EYAR
There are people who don’t think that this is problematic
And there are also people who wished that they wouldn’t dress them like this
1. Making a middle schooler wear this kind of clothes is eba
2. It feels like they are dancing while only wearing under wears….
3. I just wished that they would make them wear different clothes…
4. So what are the standards? So NewJeans won’t be able to wear any outfits revealing shoulders or waists in the future? Even if the clothes don’t have any s*xual connotation, people can use the fact that they are minors to say that they will incite p*dos so nothing is possible?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ but then, it’s ok to reveal legs? I’m really curious. What are people’s standards?
5. Kim Sung Hyun (T/N: HYBE’s creative director for Le Sserafim) and Min Heejin both have weird s*xual views. It’s to the point where it makes me wonder why they would make their idol groups this way? They are really into this voyeurism concept and the way they market their adults and minors in a s*xual way makes me uncomfortable. But HYBE is the issue for allowing this. The adults who are using female idols in this s*xual way are…. disgusting
6. Now that I know that person’s inspiration, this kind of clothes just look distasteful to me. Even if female idols are a commercial product, they should still protect minors
7. The freedom of expression is indeed nice… but the issue is that they are both minors. Just why can’t people understand this issue?
8. I don’t know why a crop top should be an issue?ㅋㅋ
9. The clothes aside, the concept just seems very shady so that’s why it’s even more uncomfortable
10. You’re telling me that the girl at the bottom is a ’08 liner?
[theqoo] NEWJEANS MEMBER WHO’S YOUNGER THAN I THOUGHT
“GRWM – Hyein – let’s get ready together”
“I even feel sorry for watching their MV now. I feel like an ahjumma who joined a kids cafe”
This was a video shot 2 years ago when she was an elementary schooler
1. She gives me WG’s Sohee’s vibes when she just debuted. She was such a babyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
2. Because this was shot 2 years ago, she looks even more like a babyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅠㅠ
3. If she was a choding 2 years ago, then she’s still a baby….
4. Debuting a kid this early is a bit..
5. No but she gives off so much of that innocent choding vibe ㅠㅠㅠㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
6. Wonyoung was also a god-baby when she debuted. I wonder who debuted younger?
7. I didn’t know when I watched their MV but she’s totally a babyㅋㅋ cute
8. Wow 2 years ago was the 2020 Corona years…
9. When I was 15, I also felt like I was a grown up but I was just a child…
10. Isn’t she way too young?