NewJeans’ debut album ‘New Jeans’, which went on pre-order on the 25th, recorded 444,000 pre-orders as of the 27th, the third day of pre-order. Noteworthily, the CD put in a circular bag, the ‘New Jeans Bag’ version, and the unique composition of the PIN-UP BOOK decorated with members’ photos, photo cards, were all sold out on the 26th.
By boldly skipping the “teasing” stage, New Jeans succeeded in winning the hearts of Kpop fans in a short time with high-quality music and content even though there was barely any pre-promotion. On the third day of pre-order sales, the pre-order volume exceeded 440,000 copies, raising expectations for achieving the highest pre-order volume among K-pop girl groups that debuted this year.
original post: here
1. Wow crazy, they’re indeed popular
2. Me too I was wondering if I should order a bad? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ And I was looking forward to it, but you’re telling me it’s already sold out?
3. I don’t care about Min Heejin nor Hybe, but I recognize that the design was so fun so it made me want to buy oneㅋㅋㅋㅋ I want to put the album as an interior decoration in my room
4. Me too, I’m not a fan, but the album looked so pretty that I ended up buying oneㅋㅋ
5. They already have such a severe amount of haters alreadyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I think it’ll be your own loss if you decide to hate them
6. Their media talk is amazing… They’ve already hit daebak
7. Seriously this is the first album I’ve bought in 10 yearsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Please release it digitally fast
8. I feel like the girl group stans are feeling threatened; Even so, the girl group pool is jjang right now, they’re super rookies, I need to check them out
9. 440K copies??? Daebak daebak daebak
10. Please release your song faster༼;´༎ຶ༎ຶ༽