I thought that I was someone who didn’t put any importance in my partner’s height but when we go on dates, there was someone else’s girlfriend checking out my girlfriend (T/N: in an envious way) and my confidence went up..
original post: here
1. Checking what?
> His girlfriend’s height
2. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ because you have nothing else to compete with, you’re competing with your girlfriend’s height?
> (OP) It’s not this, it’s more like my confidence went up
>> Yeah, that’s not your confidence~
3. Then go date a girl who’s 190 cm tall
4. You talk the same way as the boss in our company, He said that his confidence randomly went up too and that’s the issue here
5. So you get a confidence boost from that? Interesting
6. Then go meet a 2m tall girl ㅋㅋㅋㅋ it’s hilarious how your confidence goes up with anything
7. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I kinda get what you mean
8. Even if men say things like that, the face is still more important
> 5 (T/N: k-nets line up numbers from 2, 3, 4… and so forth when they agree like “me 2, me 3…”)
9. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ oh… is that so… interesting
10. Let’s raise our confidence by ourselves~!
11. Ah the comments are hilariousㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
12. If she’s as pretty as your ex, then being taller is indeed betterㅋㅋㅋ
13. Why does your confidence depend on your girlfriend’s height? Funny
14. Freaking funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ why are you competing?