This is something that’s commonly said between fans of idols = They should be hung at the Louvre..
But these thoughts became reality
Artist Lee.k made a portrait of Jimin and is now being displayed at Louvre
original post: here
1. I’m envious of the fans who were there onsiteㅠㅠㅠ Me too I want to see it directly
2. Hul Louvre?? Wow I want to go once
3. The drawing is cool and Jimin is jjang cool. Jimin who is hung at the Louvre❤️ Me too I want to see it
4. Jimin is art💜
5. Looks like he has a lot of fans in France too
6. Looks like he has influence in the artist community too, it’s pretty nice. I’ve seen a lot of people drawing BTS at an art fair, it’s interesting to know that they influence artists like that and it’s fun
7. Display this in Korea tooㅠㅠ
9. Ah I really want that drawing, I wonder ho wmuch it is?
10. It went from a silly meme to actual realityㅋㅋ The pictures and the drawing are so nice